Wednesday, December 19, 2012

KDC - Naive To The Bone

Last night I was having dinner with my friend.  In between bites of my burrito, he asked "Have you heard this band KDC yet? They are pretty awesome".  I decided checking them out would be the first thing I do the next day.

KDC is indeed pretty awesome.  Their music varies so much but still sounds totally concentrated and focused.  You'll find some technical noodling similar to Botch right along side some slower more epic parts reminiscent of Modern Life is War.  This is all not without a healthy does of fast hardcore and powerful breakdowns. The musicianship here is impressive, along with a vocalist who seems to find the perfect way to fit in to this music despite all the changes.

I can't wait to see this band play live.
Check it out here.